《 ✿::The Diary of Tess::page 275::An animal weekend✿》

Today was a special day, I made a trip to the farm of my grandmother, 
and like every owl, I was received with great affection mainly from the animals of the farm, 
I love animals and I have a lot of fun with them. 
look of the day:

hair
truth vip - march (vip group)
 
head
catwa head catya
 
skin
.::wow skins::.nina catwa (milk)
 
lipstick
arte - catwa applier - lipstick - shine - 10 tones

romper
!dc! evony romper (mesh)
 
boots
o v h .high boots . blue @uber
 
pose
efm poses - bunny 01 (gacha)






Share This Article:

, ,

CONVERSATION

1 comentários :

  1. Thank you for your article Let me learn how to collocation,this http://www.zaful.com/s/long-chiffon-dress/ is one of the most beautiful i've ever seen. i really love it and it's so perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete